Our fitness center, with the latest technology cardiovascular equipment, a Turkish Bath, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massage therapies; takes its place in the modern life of Altunizade, where the continents of Europe and Asia meet.
We recommend you try our massage services by our expert therapists to relieve the stress of a long day. To keep you fit and free you from stress, Spa Center is at your service between 09.00 – 24.00 every day. Come and leave the daily exhaustion behind to relax your soul.
Regular Guest Benefits
Wyndham Rewards is the world’s most extensive loyalty program with more than 8000 hotels, more than 10 million active members and various credit spending alternatives. Moving towards success, Wyndham Rewards program was selected “The Most Valuable Loyalty Program” by Regular Guest Idea Works recently. Our successful efforts towards creating the best hotel reward program will not stop, along with our increasing number of members and the awards we won.
In addition to 8000 hotels, award-winning Wyndham Rewards program incorporated 17,000 vacation home, villa and apartment alternatives into its scope. Thanks to the program’s increasing influence each day, our members will have the privilege to enjoy new alternative locations for vacation throughout the world.
Our new recommendations include;
- Perfect houses in English and Scottish prairies;
- Majestic French chateaus in Provence, Normandie and Cote-d’Azur;
- Rustic villas in Italy’s Toscana, Veneto and Sicily provinces;
- Accommodation alternatives in America’s popular ski centers like Aspen, Vail and Park City;
- Palm Springs houses with perfect architectural design;
For all terms and conditions, visit ‘wyndhamrewards.com’. You can register at the Hotel Reception or by visiting ‘wyndhamrewards.com’.
Hourly Meeting Room Use
You can use our meeting room for your organizations that include 10 to 150 people, in addition, you can benefit from our complimentary tea/coffee service and you can enjoy our fixed menu lunch or dinner services between 08.00 – 21.00. For your hourly meeting room use requests, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at +90 216 474 9800.
What to Look for in a Good Meeting?
- Attendants must be informed of the meeting time beforehand, unless there’s an exceptional situation. This way, the attendants can create time for the meeting considering their business routines. Otherwise they would have to wrap up, leave another task unfinished, get off course, lose concentration and eventually have stress.
- The location must be shared with the attendants beforehand, so that the attendants can attend the meeting on time. Otherwise; absences, late arrivals and late calls about the location would be inevitable. Seating arrangements must be made beforehand and attendants must be informed according to that. For example, if you are planning to use a board, every seat must be in a position for the attendants to be able to see.
- The topic of the meeting must be understandable. For example: ‘Recommendations for X Project’, and of course the title must be further explained in detail so that the attendants can prepare beforehand. This way they would do the necessary research and you would have a productive meeting.
- The attendants must know why they are being called to this meeting and they must know what’s expected from them. There are many possible scenarios: maybe there’ll be an announcement, maybe there’ll be a ratification, maybe there’ll be sharing information, maybe they will be asked for an evaluation… This is very important, especially for the organizer. If you’ve realized, these are still guidelines for ‘before’ the meeting, you can see how preliminary preparation is crucial for a productive meeting. Let’s move on to the meeting itself.
- The hourly meeting must start on time, of course there might be exceptional situations. However, minimizing the risks is in your control. If the necessary measures are taken, the meeting will go as smoothly as possible.
- At the start, the purpose of the meeting and the course of it must be explained briefly. In other words, there must be a pre-planned agenda or outline of the meeting. Attendants must be informed briefly of which topics will be scrutinized and what kind of results are expected. For example: ‘We will be presenting the solution for Y problem of the X project, later, we will listen to new solution suggestions, and finally, we will finish the meeting after deciding which solution to use.’
- Again, in the beginning, it’s critical for all the ‘ground rules’ to be discussed with the attendants. What are ‘ground rules’? We can think of them as the essential rules of the game. For example: Attendants must put their phones in silent mode during the meeting, attendants mustn’t bring computers to the meeting, if a problem cannot be solved for a long time it should be noted and attended to later (Parking Lot Method). In short, taking the audience in account, many things that could preserve the productivity of the meeting could be defined as ground rules.
- During the meeting, every issue that was briefly explained in the beginning must be discussed considering the time limit. The decisions taken after the discussions are also very critical. There are many decision-making tools that could be useful at this point. For example, Dot Voting technique could be used when a presented suggestion will be picked as a solution. What is Dot Voting technique then? Let’s say we have 5 solution suggestions and as a group we want to pick one or at least prioritize them. We give every attendant 5 sticky dots and we ask them to stick these dots on the suggestions presented on the board according to their opinion. This way we get to see every attendant’s opinion and find a common ground.
- Some amount of time must be reserved at the end of the meeting for a retrospective. This is very beneficial for increasing the productivity of subsequent meetings. Questions like “What was good in this meeting? What could have been done better?” must be answered and attendants’ feedback must be taken. Predetermined ground rules must be open to criticism and improvement. If there’s a new suggestion accepted unanimously, it must be added to the ground rules.
- The results must be shared with the attendants after the meeting, this is one of the main problems people face. When the meeting is over, do not act like it never happened or it has ended there. Don’t see it as a burden; you’ve ended the meeting, reached the goal; relax, take it in. Results of productive meetings are already the input for subsequent projects, works and meetings. For every attendant to be informed about the results means that they have a source to consult for any problem they might think of. It’s also a great method to have a common ground or have everyone on the same page!
Our notes for hourly meetings end here.